Monday 22 August 2016

(past life) regression

More properly, in the context I am using this term, I should refer to ‘past life regression’, but I often abbreviate that to just 'regression'.
As a simplistic, interim definition, this is the act of guiding someone so that they become aware of previous incarnations that they have had.
For simplicity, for this definition I have assumed time is linear and experienced sequentially :)

You can find posts where I have referred to or used this concept listed at http://gnwmythr.blogspot.com.au/search/label/past%20life%20regression.

A couple of decades ago, while working on a book on rescue which I never finished, I did a few - light-hearted - sketches to help illustrate what I was writing about. The following sketch shows a regressionist - and their Higher Self - helping a "regresee" - and their Higher Self - become aware of a past life (I was using animals in an anthropomorphic way as a cartoon device. Incidentally, I had intended to redraw these to be a bit more distinct, but as I haven't had time to do so over the last few decades, I've decided to post them now, as they are  with a hope they may be of some use or lead to someone doing something better)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.