Monday 22 August 2016

reincarnation

As I use it, reincarnation is the acknowledgment that we live more than one life, with a period of time between lives where we either plan the next life or get told off by our Higher Self for being so spiritually backward. This is different to the (generally Buddhist) concept of rebirth, where there is an immediate transfer from one life to the next, without any time for reflection in-between lives.

You can find posts where I have touched on this at http://gnwmythr.blogspot.com.au/search/label/reincarnation.

Also, a couple of decades ago, while working on a book on rescue which I never finished, I did a few - lighthearted - sketches to help illustrate what I was writing about. The following sketch is a twist on the "cats have nine lives" saying, with a cat proudly displaying that they are up to five reincarnations (incidentally, I had intended to redraw these to be a bit more distinct, but as I haven't had time to do so over the last few decades, I've decided to post them now, as they are  with a hope they may be of some use or lead to someone doing something better):



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.