Wednesday 31 December 2014

(psychic) protection (interim)

Pending a proper definition, you can get my thoughts on this by perusing the articles at the following links: http://gnwmythr.blogspot.com.au/search/label/protection

Also, I've recorded audios of some of the protective prayers I use here.  

PS - the protection is also two way: as I state here (in another postscript): "I often use protection to filter out disharmonious/discordant as well as nonBPM energies; that goes both ways - I filter whatever I send out - with the aid of my BPM Guides - to ensure I remove anything created by unconscious bias, shadow work yet to be done, etc." I then state that the techniques I write about in that article are useful for that purpose. 

PPS - see also: 

 


 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.