Sunday 19 December 2021

(weekly) psychic weather report

My weekly “psychic weather report” (PWR) is similar to a “weather chart” [1] , also sometimes termed a weather map, isobaric chart, and a range of other terms.

The weather chart is a map showing variations in atmospheric pressure at sea level through lines connecting places with the same pressure - areas adjoining those lines will have higher or lower pressure, just as land adjoining a particular contour line on a map will be higher or lower.

My weekly PWR has lines connecting places with the same “quantity” or strength of nonphysical energy, and areas adjoining that line on the map will have stronger or weaker nonphysical energy. In other words, my weekly PWRs, which I have done since September 2014, are predominantly based on creating contours of BPM and nonBPM energy over the entire planet (a few looked at smaller areas in greater depth).

 

This topic is explored in several of the lessons in my Dowsing The World’s Psychic Weather course. 

 

When I commenced these, I specified an endpoint - after 1,500 PWRs, based on doing this for 30 years, I would cease doing the work. 

More critically, my declining health as I age may result in me having to end doing this work earlier than intended. If my health fails, there will be no warning, just a post regretting that I have to stop doing the PWRs ...

It takes a lot of practice and skill development to be able to do this, and the sooner you start (if you are interested) the better.


PS - my dream is that eventually this work will be done by a team of 1,000 dowsers across the globe - or at least enough that people don’t have to force themselves to work despite other life matters. At the present, there's me, so ... just 999 to go :) 

PPS - based on my actual performance, a more realistic idea for a minimum number is 35 - 40. See https://gnwmythr.blogspot.com/2023/09/post-no-2581-psychic-weather-reports.html   Building on that, multiple groups of around that number around the globe would provide backup/redundancy in case of errors/unavailability/etc, and just generally be more likely to get things right or leave room for evolution (development) of this concept than one group (let alone one person working on her own and trying to cover the entire world ... )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.