Friday 15 September 2023

nuclear threats and their management

This is so I can park a few links in the one place for times that I need them - it isn't intended to be anything like a definition, nor is it intended to be authoritative.

The ongoing threat from nuclear weapons remains a major existential threat to life, one that I have campaigned against - along with thousands of others - throughout my life, and continue to do so - especially psychically.

The following links are arranged by topic, and will updated as and when I can. They're a comprehensive list, just a list of what I have found useful.

Nuclear weapons info 

International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons - ICAN

Treaties 

Ban of nuclear weapons (thanks to ICAN): 

Overview of treaties: 

Non-proliferation: 


Nuclear waste, power and other accidents, etc 

to be completed





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.