Friday 4 April 2014

[Content Warning - judgementalism, karma, difficult personal circumstances] accelerating the rate of karmic return

For this definition, I’ll assume that you understand ‘karma’ as ‘what one gives out is returned’.
The fundamental concept here is that there is some capacity for us to vary the rate at which karma is return. In most cases, this is set, or broad limits on the rate of karmic return are set, before one incarnates. Within those limits, there may also be the capacity to vary the rate of return of karma within an incarnation.
In my case, I found I was able to do this by making a deliberate, formal and solemn request through my BPLF Guides. I know some others who also did this, and in both their and my cases, we were specifically referring to the rate of return of negative karma.
Why did we do that? Well, we knew it would make life tougher, but, at the time we were in a well functioning clearing and rescue group, and wanted to step up the rate of psychic work we were doing (i.e., if more negative karma came back to us, we had more negative units to clear). I’ve touched on this in the post Judging others: people who experience a lot.
I also asked that 10% of the good karmic return I earn be stored for future use, and I have used some of that during rough times - that is, when I was being overwhelmed and wanted to ease things up a little for a few weeks, I withdrew some of the good karmic capital that I had invested. You too, may well be able to do this :)
I do recommend, however, that if you want to make things easier, you make sure you have done all the personal growth and psychic work that you should first, and consider asking for a temporary slowing of the rate of return of negative karma, before fiddling too much with positive karma. In this world I find that karma and finances share a trait that it is easier to make things worse …

As of the time this definition was written, I’ve touched on this idea in the following posts:
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.